Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Product Review: Bobbi Brown Corrector

Hey Lovelies!

So this is yet another product review and this is a product that I have been wanting to try for a very long time. It is the Bobbi Brown Corrector in the shade "Light to Medium Bisque". I tend to have a complex with my under eyes, if there is one thing that seems to give me problems when applying my make up it is those dreaded purple and blue tones. I'll admit, I often do not get enough sleep which is probably a large factor into this problem...guilty...but since me being a night owl is not likely to change, I was searching for a product that would help! 


When I first went to purchase this product in Sephora I intended on buying the shade "Light Peach" after seeing a couple different beauty guru's that had that shade; however when I went into the store two different consultants said that those shades were for darker skin tones and advised me to get a bisque shade rather than a peach. Though I still wanted to get the Light Peach shade, I ended up taking their advice and purchasing the Light to Medium Bisque. 




 The packaging is sleek and tiny which is something I would expect from Bobbi Brown! I love the way that is looks and the size of it makes it very practical. 







I did my best to photograph so that you could see the correct shade, but it comes across a little darker in the pictures than in person. I will admit that after trying the product I was not as impressed as I would have liked. I do not think this is a bad product and it does its job for the most part, I just have to play with it, add a bit more of the product than I would like to, and blend it well. I have a strange inkling that I would like the product more if I purchased the light peach shade. While I will definitely use this up, I am not likely to buy this shade again, but there is a good chance that I will try out another shade that I think suits me better. 


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it! :)


Have a lovely day! xoxo 

Hailey Grace

No comments :

Post a Comment