Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The "Marvelous Moxie" Lipstick ... Marvelous Indeed!

Hey There! 

I am super excited about this post!! I will say that recently I have been on the hunt for a pinky nude lipstick. I have an obsession with nude lipsticks and am still looking for all different brands and shades, however for my first pick, I am very pleased! 

It is the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in the shade "Take Charge". It retails for $18.00 which is very reasonable and the product is simply lovely. 


The packaging is sleek and ritzy! I love the simplicity of it in correspondence with the classy gold casing! While the packaging is great, it is the lipstick shade that I really love! 

It is a nude color that has an undertone of pink as opposed to a beige and depending on your skin tone you might prefer one over the other. It does have a slight shimmer to it, which I would prefer it not to have, but it is subtle when applied to the lips, so I don't mind it! Here are a few pics just so you can see the color and the packaging all together! :) (I had trouble choosing which ones I wanted to use, so I put quite a few.) 




Overall, I think this color is gorgeous! The lipstick formula is moisturizing, smooth, and not drying at all, which is very important in my book! There is nothing worse than having a lipstick dry your lips out and make them flaky. Overall I would recommend this product, especially if you're looking for an lipstick you can wear everyday! 



I hope you enjoyed reading! :)

Have a lovely day. xoxo
Hailey Grace

No comments :

Post a Comment