Wednesday, February 5, 2014

"Hailey Grace"

Ok, here it is, my super exciting news is... 

I started my very own YouTube channel!! 

It is something I have wanted to do since I fell in love with the YouTube community almost a year and a half ago now! I love so many things about YouTube specifically the beauty community and am really excited for the opportunities that it yields. 

I love the different outlets, creative potential, individuality, and relationships that can come from developing a YouTube channel. Since I have absolutely fallen in love with writing on my blog about products, life, beautiful places, and all the other things I love, I decided that I could do the same thing on YouTube (in addition to my blog). 

I hope to have a channel that is well rounded, put together, and most importantly something that I love to do! I'm just starting out, but the potential and opportunities that could lie ahead excite me! 

I would love if you would check out the couple of videos I have so far! I still have a lot of things to learn and many different things I hope to do in my videos, but if you like what you see, feel free to subscribe, like, or comment (or all three) it would honestly make my day!! :)

Thanks again if you're reading this! I would absolutely love if you would come along with me on this next step, check it out! 

My Channel :)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! :)

Have a lovely day!! XOXO 
HaileyGrace 

No comments :

Post a Comment