Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Life: Coffee Date

 
There are some days that are rare beauties. Moments in life that I sit back and appreciate the tiny moments. One of these days was a few weeks ago when I met my older sister Stephanie for coffee. We can always stay and chat for hours; the conversation filled with laughter & love ( it may sound cheesy, but it is so true). 


Our favorite coffee shop is Bean Rush in Crownsville, so to hear that they were opening up a new store even closer to my house, in the beautiful city of Annapolis, made me incredibly excited! The shop is on a quaint & quiet little street, sitting comfortably beside a few adorable vintage shops.


After chatting for a couple of hours and enjoying the most delicious coffee & sandwiches around, we stopped into the little store right beside Bean Rush called Twisted Sisters. It is a two story shop that essentially embodies most of the things I love. Artisans from all over the area contribute various pieces of jewelry, paintings, bags, furniture, home-ware and many other beautiful products. Everything is hand made and it seemed that almost everything in the store was just my style. I loved the nautical feel of many of the pieces & cannot wait to take some of my friends there! 



If you live in the area, be sure to check both Bean Rush & Twisted Sisters out, you will not be disappointed. 

I absolutely adore finding little local shops, it reminds me to find beauty in simplicity and appreciate my hometown to the fullest. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!!

Have a lovely day! XOXO 
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment