Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reflections & Resolutions


With the holiday season coming to an end, I have realized a few important things & established a few new goals for 2015. 

I have learned:
  • To value the little moments.
  • To take more pictures to remember those moments.
  • To take stressful situations & break them into simpler steps to solve. 
  • That family & friends are immeasurably valuable.

My goals for 2015:
  • (The classic one) To eat healthier & exercise. Here's that trick, I'm not setting this goal with a specific weight limit to lose or value to hit, but rather with the goal of simply feeling more energetic, healthier & all around bettering myself. 
  • To stay organized consistently. I love schedules, planners and organized rooms, but one thing thrown on the floor seems to spiral into a messy room that doesn't get cleaned for weeks. This year I hope to put things in their place right after I used them to avoid the spiral of disorganization. 
  • To be kind & understanding. I want to love others and listen to them more. I try and do this every year & sometimes it is not an easy task, but each year I make it a goal. 
  • To write more blog posts & upload more YouTube videos. This blog is such a passion and love of mine & I want to create more content that is interesting, fun and quality to post for you guys to read! I also love filming, editing and creating videos! I plan to upload more regularly and test my creativity on both of these platforms. 
  • To read more. I love literature, especially poetry, but sometimes I can't seem to find the time to read. This year I hope to read more, so that I can not only dive into an amazing book, but so I can spend more time thinking, writing and dreaming. 
The New Year is a time that I think is valuable. It is a chance to revamp your life, reflect on what happened in the past years and use what you learned to improve the upcoming year. 2015 is an opportunity to become a "you" who makes you inspired. 

So keep dreaming, keep loving & stay postive. 

These beautiful photos were taken by the lovely Joy Michelle Photography

What goals have you set for 2015? 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

xoxo
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment