Thursday, March 5, 2015

Your type of snow day

Snow days can be a lot of different things: relaxing, fun, stressful, cozy and so many others. Ideally, I like snow days to be restful, but the past few I've been graced with this winter season have been much needed to catch up on work. 

While it does help to have a productive day in my PJs, I want to encourage those of you who are stuck inside for the day to use it to take the type of day you need. If you need a day off and the weather permits, take one. If you need a day to organize your planner, your office or your house, take one. If you need a day to catch up on work or school, like me, take one. 

I like to get ahead on assignments, catch up on emails or phone calls, and study for upcoming exams, but sometimes I sneak in a few minutes to take some pictures of the beauty. Here's a few beauts I've taken on my snowy work days! 

Coffee, Quidditch & My Cat

I hope you enjoy your snow days if you have them & take the type of day you need. 
Much love. 

xoxo 
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment