Tuesday, September 29, 2015

National Coffee Day [video]

Today is National Coffee Day and I deemed it the appropriate time to speak openly about my love for coffee and where it began: 

Anyone who knows me personally or even those who see me daily, coffee cup in hand, knows that I am an absolute coffee fanatic. I fell properly in love with coffee almost seven years ago now when I decided to go coffee cupping with my brother-in-law and sister (before I liked black coffee) at Ceremony Roasters on West Street in Annapolis. At the time, I pretended like I liked the taste of black coffee and knew what I was talking about when describing the flavors and scents. Despite this first experience, I returned and before I knew it, I loved all things coffee! 

I am the only one who drinks coffee in my household, so a single-cup pour over is the way to go! While I normally drink my coffee black, I have a major appreciation for the beauty of coffee when you first add a splash of cream. Seeing as it is only National Coffee Day once a year, I decided to capture this: 

                              

What is your favorite type of coffee or favorite coffee shop in your state?

xoxo
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment