Monday, March 21, 2016

Polyvore & Vision Boards

If you are like me, you love collecting images and creating vision boards that make you happy & inspired...a.k.a. "Pinteresting." But there is another site I love using to find inspiration and items for my future bedroom, office or closet:


I mostly use the site to create home decor or fashion themed vision boards, but if you want to create magazine layouts or art collages - just do it! *Shia LaBeouf's voice*  

So, what is a vision board? 
A place to collect images, quotes or designs that inspire and match your vision. I use vision boards to get ideas for events I plan, rooms I design or outfits I want. As the name suggests, it is creating a "board" of inspiration photos and quotes that match the vision you have for whatever you're designing.

A few of the collections I created are below. I wanted to share my (not so) secret site with all of you so you can create your own and get inspired! I'd love to see what you create! 


"Pretty things that make me really happy"



"Rose Gold Obsession" 
I will be posting fashion, home decor, design & inspiration boards I create on this blog;
so stay tuned & create some of your own! 

Show me your vision boards & see more of mine: HaileyGrace12

xoxo
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment