Sunday, December 22, 2013

Holiday Outfit Ideas!!

Merry 3 days until Christmas!!

Having trouble deciding what to wear?! I have had a few ideas for holiday outfits for quite some time now and am really excited to finally share them with you!


Let's get started!


Look One: 

The first outfit is great for a dressy occasion! I personally will be wearing this on Christmas Eve, with neutral eyes, a matte red lip, and loose curls!





 My dress is from Forever 21 and would actually work for  New Year's as well! It has a chiffon top, with gold sequins along the bottom. One of my favorite details of the dress is the thin black belt with a little, elegant bow!



I decided to pair it with opaque black tights and plain black, heeled booties to keep it simple since the dress itself is quite busy.


Look Two: 
The next look is a great balance between dressy and casual. The top half is a burgundy polka dot top made from a material similar to silk from Forever 21 , which adds some formality to the outfit. 


I decided to pair this outfit with a gray, cotton circle skirt from Target and cozy knee high sweater socks from Urban Outfitters. I also added a beige and gold belt for a feminine touch. 



Here is the outfit laid out, shoes included. The shoes were actually given to me by my aunt, they are adorable and have a 1960's vibe, which goes perfectly with the polka dots.





 Option two is actually quite versatile, to dress it up I would just add a chunky gold necklace, opaque black tights, and the same black booties from the first outfit.



 Or swap the necklace out for a scarf and a pea coat to make the outfit super cozy!



 Look Three: 

 This outfit is similar to the second in the sense that it can either be dressy or casual. The ruffled black dress paired with black tights and high brown boots is formal and classic. The dress itself is from H&M and I actually purchased it on sale for $5, I just love a good bargain! 


I love the classic pattern on this scarf, it is a gorgeous blend of cream, black and burgundy and is perfect for the holidays!



Look 4: 
The final look is what I will be wearing on Christmas morning! I spend the morning and afternoon having a delicious brunch with my cousins at my grandmothers house so I like to keep my outfit cozy and casual! 

My sweater and scarf are both from H&M. I had my eye on the scarf for quite some time and just recently gave in and purchased it; it was too cozy and beautiful to resist. Also,  I have been such a sucker for this classic snowflake Christmas pattern this year! 




I am so excited that it is finally time for all of my Christmas parties and today I get to wear one of these outfits! Hope you all are having a lovely holiday!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!! :)

Have a lovely day!! xoxo
HaileyGrace







2 comments :

  1. I love outfit 3, your denim Jacket is so nice.x
    fionasavagee.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was actually from JCpenny, I don't usually shop there, but I fell in love when I tried it on!!

      Delete