Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Christmas Tag!!

While I wasn't necessarily tagged by anyone, I loved the questions and wanted to begin December with a fun and festive Christmas theme! 
Lets Get Started: 

1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Real, I have had one every year of my life and hope to every year to come! 

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick up? 
Something warm & cozy. I'd have to go with either a nutty soy latte or a sweet caramel latte, like the Caramle Brulee from Starbucks.

3. What's your favorite color scheme for decorating the Christmas tree? 
Definitely the traditional colors! I love red, green, and gold with a lot of sparkle and personalized ornaments! 

4. Giving or Recieving?
Giving! I love a good gift, but giving someone something I know they will love is unbeatable! 

5. To mince pie or not to?
I have never had one...so not?

6. What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
A delicious brunch made by my grandma! 

7. Christmas day fashion.
Christmas eve is when I get all dressed up, so for Christmas I keep it casual with a sweater, leggings, boots, and a scarf! 

8. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
I love them all, but "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole always stands out above the rest. It instantly makes me feel like I'm by the fire, warm drink in my hand, Christmas tree lit, and that warm, cozy feeling of Christmas. Does it get better than that?

9.What is your favorite Christmas film?
Again there are so many great options, but I will choose my favorite three. I love How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey, Annabelle's Wish, and last but not least, The Year Without Santa Clause! 

10. Open presents before or after lunch?
FIRST THING! I love opening presents bright and early, despite the fact that I am not a morning person on any other day! 

I tag my friend Joy, from http://blog.joymichellephotography.com/ to do this tag as well! :)

This tag has made me more excited for Christmas, if that is even possible! I hope you are having a great holiday so far. Happy 22 days until CHRISTMAS!!


Hope you enjoyed reading!! :)

Have a lovely day!! xoxo
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment