Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy First Birthday!!


Today marks a very special day for Grace & Beauty! It has been exactly one year today since I sat in my little dorm room and decided to make a blog! It was one of the best decisions that I have made and I continue to love blogging more every day! Not to be cheesy, but I hope to write about a lot of exciting things this year & hope that those who are reading this are wanting to come along and stay posted on the various beauty, fashion, and lifestyle related posts that are eagerly waiting to be posted over here on Hailey Grace & Beauty! 

Thank you for all of your support and encouragement on this blog! 

Happy First Birthday Grace & Beauty, here is to many more! :) 

P.S - Watch this space for a party planning themed post coming up this week in honor of my recent birthday and Grace & Beauty's first! 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.

Instagram: HaileyGraceBeauty

Have a lovely day!! XOXO
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment