Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MakeUp: Drugstore "No MakeUp" Look

Happy April!!

Hopefully none of you have been tricked seeing as it is April Fools Day, but personally I love the first day of April because it truly feels like Spring & it is my birthday month! :) 

For Spring, I love a simple and easy makeup look & most days, especially those early school mornings, I am going to opt for a "no makeup" makeup look that is quick and takes ten minutes or less! 


Here's my go to look
Products I used:
1. Loreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara "Black"
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder "01 Beige"
3. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer "20"
4. Maybelline Clear Mascara (as eye brow gel) 
5. Nyc Brow/Eyeliner Pencil "Dark Brown" 
6. Maybelline Intant Age Rewind Concealer

Also, a bonus is all of these products are from the drugstore meaning they are very affordable, who doesn't love a cute look that doesn't break the bank?! 


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! 

Have a lovely day!! XOXO
HaileyGrace

2 comments :

  1. 1st - you look great with this "no makeup" look :) It's refreshing to see less than fake eyelashes for the "everyday" look
    2nd - that's the best damn powder I've discovered. Or I just wouldn't cheat on it with a different one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And isn't it simply amazing!? I have tried to use others, but this one remains my favorite!

      Delete