Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beauty: Lush "Shark Fin" Soap


I am an avid Shark Week fan, seeing as sharks are one of my absolute favorite animals. Because of this, Shark Week is a time that I look forward to every year! 

In honor of last month being that of Shark Week, I wanted to share with you this amazing soap I have been using from Lush. You may have seen adverts for Lush and their campaign to stop Shark finning. This is an awful thing in which sharks are either injured or killed in order to provide ingredients for shark fin soup. Last year Lush Cosmetics decided to sell a Shark fin soap, with 100% of the proceeds going to help prevent & ban shark finning in various countries. 

I was sold when I saw the adorable soap & fell in love once I knew that by purchasing it I was donating to a great cause! 


The soap itself not only looks adorable, but smells and works amazingly! Its scent is fresh, with a hint of lime. I must say that my favorite part is the bits of seaweed that sit on the bottom of the soap bar. It is also mixed with sea salts that subtly exfoliate the skin. I find this product lovely to use and a great change from using ordinary soap. 


Here is the link if you want to know a bit more about the cause & how to get involved. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!!

Have a lovely day! XOXO 
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment