Sunday, September 28, 2014

Video: Autumn Candle Haul


If you read my last post, then you know that I am obsessed with Autumn! It just makes me so terribly happy that I just want to share it with you...and pretty much everyone! I recently bought A LOT of candles from Bath & Body Works and I put together a little video to show you what I got!

Bath & Body Works' candles are my all time favorite. They burn evenly, come in adorable packaging, have an incredibly diverse array of scents, and most importantly, their scent fills an entire room and lasts! I can light one of their candles for a couple of hours and I will still be able to smell the lovely scent in my room the next day - incredible! 

Here's a few snaps of the candles I bought, if you want to see the rest of them, check out my new video:





Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!!

Have a lovely day! XOXO
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment