Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Road Trip Basics

When I'm planning & packing for a road trip there are a few things I consider essential.


1. Coffee - Let's be honest, coffee, for me, is always essential and road trips are no exception!
2. Leggings - Comfortable clothing is crucial when you're going to be sat in a car for hours, I personally love road trips, but skinny jeans can't compete with leggings when it comes to comfort on the trip. 
3. Simple Makeup - I like to have the basics on when I'm traveling, I think wearing a bit of make up helps me look and feel more awake, which is definitely important for miles of driving. My go to makeup for a road trip is a bit of concealer, mascara, powder and of course, eyebrows. 
4. Small Bills - Money is important, but having smaller amounts helps with tolls and unexpected stops! 
5. A Portable/Car Charger - This is so important! Whether it is a car charger or a portable charger, having a back up battery for your phone or gps device is really helpful! 
6. Amazing Music - Driving and music go hand-in-hand for me & on a road trip I need my favorite music to accompany me!! Turning up the volume and singing along is my specialty. 

If you're going on a road trip soon maybe some of these essentials will make it on your list, but what are your current necessities for a road trip? 

xoxo
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment