Friday, January 23, 2015

Off-Road Adventures [Outfit]

Part of what I think life is all about is spontaneity and adventure. I went exploring in a historical part of Freehold, New Jersey with my friend the other day and we didn't miss an opportunity to pull off the road and take pictures underneath an amazingly old railroad. 

The stone archway we took photos under, with the railroad directly on top, was dated 1922. One of the main reasons I love experiences like this and history in general is the connection with those that came before us. I wonder who has been in the same places that I have and what their lives were like.

I got a bit carried away with photos, but I hope you enjoy them! 
 Dress: Kohls
Jacket: Delias
Scarf: Craft Show
Boots: Target
Leggings: Lauren Conrad at Kohls

xoxo
HaileyGrace




No comments :

Post a Comment