Tuesday, July 21, 2015

California Love [La Jolla]

Time for the second installment in my California adventure blogs. The second half of my trip was filled with multiple trips to La Jolla, Newport Beach, Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego and more! Before I jump right in, I devoted an entire blog to one of my all time favorite days; wine tasting with my sister in wine country. Check it out here! 

We took many trips to La Jolla where I was able to see that sea lions, visit old friends, shop at the Fashion Q, try authentic gelato and eat delicious food at Richard Walker's Pancake house. 

This little hidden cave was incredible to explore. 
Outfit: Crop Top-Brandy Melville, Skirt-Target, Shoes-JC Penny
The tide pools were filled with incredible aquatic life and is a protected habitat. 
We also took a trip to the San Diego Fair, which was huge compared to my hometown county fair I am used to.

Watch this space for the final installment in my California blogs! 

Much Love. 

xoxo
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment