Wednesday, July 29, 2015

California Love [Newport, Seaport Village, Balboa Park]

Of the independent cafes I tried, I found my favorite at Newport Beach. On the boardwalk by the beach rests Newport Coffee Company & I couldn't get enough. My favorite was a classic iced latte: refreshing & energizing.
I then ventured to an adorable taffy shop where I strategically picked one of each flavor that piqued my interest (except for the birthday cake flavor...I added a few extra pieces.) 
We spent majority of the day here on the beach, shelling. Newport was one of my favorite beaches of the trip because you had a bit of everything. You could lie on the beach, shell or swim in the water, walk the boardwalk or ride bicycles. Not to mention the absolutely stunning view. 
Seaport Village & Balboa Park was another beautiful (tourist) spot. The culture & shops are fun and welcoming. I will definitely return here next time i'm in town. 
This iced cappuccino speaks for itself. (YUM.) 
These shorts were a little purchase on the trip from the Fashion Q at La Jolla. 
I finished my last night in California spending a bit of time with my dad walking the beach & watching a "California sunset." I feel so grateful for experiencing such an incredible vacation. I cannot wait to return. 

Much Love. 

xoxo 
HaileyGrace

No comments :

Post a Comment